For Sale  -  Marina One Residences (D01)

S$ 1,635,480  Negotiable   |  S$ 2303.49 psf   |  710 sqft (65.96 sqm)    |  1 Bed   |  1 baths

After CSC (Certificate of Completion) Sale
12 months Deferred Payment
Discounts of 12% up to $335k !!
Call/Whatsapp/SMS Brandon Aw 82332323

*Pay 20% upfront; Remaining 80% in 12 months time.
*Vacant Possession (Collection of Keys) in 3 weeks time after Exercise Option.

^^ UPDATED NOVEMEBER 2019 ^^

1 Bedroom (710sf) Fr $1.63m
1Br + Study (732sf) Fr $1.65m
2 Bedroom (1001sf) Fr $2.17m
3 Bedroom Fr $3.54m
4 Bedroom Fr $5.58m
Penthouses (6491-8568 sqft) from $2500psf !! Limited Units
*Units and prices are subject to change/availability

The Marina One Residence
** Integrated development with Luxury Residences, Retail and Grade A offices.
** In the heart of Marina Bay, Singapore’s new financial district next to Marina Bay Station, Downtown & Shenton Way MRT with connection to 4 MRT lines.
** A highly sought-after location with two parks - Central Linear Park and Marina Station Square.
** Situated along Marina Way, comprising 34-storey Residential Towers totalling 521 units of 1, 2, 3, 4-bedroom & Penthouses.
** 65,000 sq ft of lush greenery and waterfalls within the development.
** Designed by Internationally renowned architect, Christoph Ingenhoven, known for sustainable and super green design.
** A historic collaboration between Malaysia’s Khazanah Nasional Berhad and Singapore’s Temasek (M+S)

-------------------------
Contact Us Now To Reserve your Slots For An Exclusive Viewing Of the Actual Units !!

Developer Sales Team:
Brandon Aw
Call/SMS/Whatsapp.: +65 82332323

We entertain last minute viewing requests.

Photos & Videos

    View Previous
    View Next

    Property Information

    Development Name:
    Marina One Residences
    Property Type:Condominium
    Developer:M+S Pte Ltd (A company owned by Khazanah and Temasek)
    Tenure:99-year Leasehold
    Completion Year:2017

    Special Features:

    • Corner Unit
    • City View
    • Park / Greenery View
    • Swimming Pool View
    • Renovated
    • High Floor

    Features:

    • Air conditioning
    • Cooker Hob/Hood
    • Intercom
    • Water Heater

    Features:

    • Dryer
    • Fridge
    • Oven / Microwave
    • Washing Machine

    Outdoor / Indoor Space:

    • Balcony

    Amenities

    BBQ pits Clubhouse Gymnasium room Jacuzzi
    Lap pool Lounge Pool Deck Sauna
    24 hours security Steam bath

    Location

    23, Marina Way
    Singapore 018979
    Nearest MRT Station
    • CE2 Marina Bay MRT Station (0.12 km)
    • N27 Marina Bay MRT Station (0.12 km)
    • NS27 Marina Bay MRT Station (0.13 km)

    Nearest Schools
    • FY Institute of Technology (0.66 km)
    • AusEd-UniEd Singapore Pte. Ltd. (0.82 km)
    • Columbia Business School (0.82 km)

    Contact Agent about This Listing

    * Indicates required field
    Yes, keep me posted on new launches, property digest and partner offers
    spacer
    agent image
    agency logo
    Brandon Aw ??? ERA
    Marketing Director
    ERA REALTY NETWORK PTE LTD
    aw.brandon@gmail.com
    CEA Licence No.:
    L3002382K / R026641A
    +(65) 8233 2323